You are cordially invited to participate in the ICCP 2013, to be held September 5 - 7, 2013 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Submission of papers: - May 1, 2013 (Extended - June 3, 2013)
- Notification of acceptance: - June 15, 2013, (Extended - July 1, 2013)
- Camera-ready papers due: - July 5, 2013(Extended - July 15, 2013)
- Author registration due: - July 20, 2013(Extended - August 1st, 2013)
- ICCP 2013 Conference: - September 5 - 7, 2013
Call for Papers
Technical tracks include, but are not limited to:
Agent-based and Multiagent Systems; Knowledge Representation, Reasoning and Engineering; Ontology Modeling and Mediation; Machine Learning; Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications, Web and Knowledge-based Information Systems; Agreement Technologies; Systems and Organization
Image Processing Techniques and Methods; Segmentation and Features; Stereovision and 3D Reconstruction; Motion, Optic Flow and Tracking; Statistics and Machine Learning for Vision; Object Recognition; Perception and Representation; Driving Assistance Applications; Vision-based Robotic Applications; Biomedical Image Analysis, Semantic Media Annotation;
Distributed Computing and Networking:
Cloud Computing, Context Aware; Autonomic Computing; Resource Coordination and Management; Quality of Service; Queuing Network Models; Pervasive Computing; Grid Computing; Fault Tolerance; Cooperative Applications.
- HiPerGrid: organized in cooperation with Politehnica University, Bucharest, RO.
- Pan-robots: organized in the framework of FP7 EU Pan Robots project.
- Cooperative Driving: organized in the framework of CoMoSeF Celtic Plus project and SmartCoDrive project founded by the Romanian Ministry of Education and Research.