The information in EasyChair concerning your paper's title, list of authors and abstract is the one to be used in the ICCP 2016 Book of Abstracts, so please make sure you have updated this information BOTH in EasyChair and in the Camera Ready version of your paper.
Final camera-ready papers should NOT exceed 8 pages and should comply with IEEE formatting (A4 paper size 210x297mm / 8.27"x11.69", two-column). To make the paper available via IEEE Xplore, it is mandatory that all authors submit a final PDF file that is compatible with IEEE Xplore. This compatibility is described in IEEE PDF Specification for IEEE Xplore.
Once you have modified your paper according to the reviews, make sure the paper format is A4 and delete the page number from each page.
Please check and bring your references to the standard IEEE format.
Checking the compliance with the IEEE format
0. Place the appropriate copyright notice on the footer of the left column of FIRST page of your article only (please choose the notice that fits your status):
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. Copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3899-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3899-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3899-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
The Acknowledgement, if present, should be placed in a separate section of your paper, not on the bottom of its first page.
1. Create a PDF eXpress Account . First-time users should do the following:
1.1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
1.2. Enter the following:
- 39177XP for the Conference ID
- email address
- a password
1.3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent for verifying your PDF eXpress account setup (please note the deadline specified in the mail is valid for this account and not for ICCP 2016!).
Existing users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus also need to follow the steps 1.1-1.3, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Please check that your contact information is valid.
2. Now go to PDF eXpress plus and login using the credentials specified at step 1. Then, you can submit your file in order to convert it from your source application formats to Xplore-compatible PDFs. Detailed instructions about the process are given here.
Alternatively to step 2 , you can follow the steps 2.1 to 2.3:
2.1 Install Acrobat Distiller on your machine (for Windows users it is available here).
2.2 Download the Adobe Sample distiller settings archive from here, unzip it and select the file appropriate for the version of Acrobat Distiller installed at 2.1.
2.3. To prepare the pdf version of your paper, you will use the "Print" option in your editor, choose "Acrobat Distiller" as your printer and select the appropriate Settings for it (choose the file selected at 2.2).
3. Prior to submitting your Camera Ready article to 2016 IEEE ICCP, go once again to PDF eXpress plus, login and upload the pdf version of your article in order to check if it is Xplore-compatible (and how to fix it if it is not).