Uploading the camera-ready version of your paper
The information in EasyChair concerning your paper's title, list of authors and abstract is the one to be used in the ICCP 2018 Book of Abstracts, so please make sure you have updated this information BOTH in EasyChair and in the Camera Ready version of your paper.
Final camera-ready papers should NOT exceed 8 pages and should comply with IEEE formatting (A4 paper size, 210x297mm / 8.27"x11.69", two-column). To make the paper available via the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, it is mandatory that the final PDF file is compatible with IEEE Xplore. This compatibility is described in IEEE PDF Specification for IEEE Xplore.
Once you have modified your paper according to the reviewers comments, make sure the paper's format is A4 with no page numbers added.
Please check and bring your references to the standard IEEE format.
After checking the compliance with the IEEE format (see the instructions below), the papers should be uploaded via the EasyChair submission system no later than the due date specified for Camera ready papers.
Checking the compliance with the IEEE format
0. Place the appropriate copyright notice on the footer of the left column of FIRST page of your article only (please choose the notice that fits your status):
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8445-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8445-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8445-0/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
The Acknowledgement, if present, should be placed in a separate section of your paper, not on the bottom of its first page.
1. Create a PDF eXpress Account . First-time users should do the following:
1.1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
1.2. Enter the following:
- 45412XP for the Conference ID
- email address
- a password
1.3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent for verifying your PDF eXpress account setup (please note the deadline specified in the mail is valid for this account and not for ICCP 2018!).
Existing users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus also need to follow the steps 1.1-1.3, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Please check that your contact information is valid.
2. Now go to PDF eXpress plus and login using the credentials specified at step 1. Then, you can submit your file in order to convert it from your source application formats to Xplore-compatible PDFs. Detailed instructions about the process are given here.
Alternatively to step 2 , you can follow the steps 2.1 to 2.3:
2.1 Install Acrobat Distiller on your machine (for Windows users it is available here).
2.2 Download the Adobe Sample distiller settings archive from here, unzip it and select the file appropriate for the version of Acrobat Distiller installed at step 2.1.
2.3. To prepare the pdf version of your paper, you will use the "Print" option in your editor, choose "Acrobat Distiller" as your printer and select the appropriate Settings for it (choose the file selected at 2.2).
3. Prior to submitting your Camera Ready article to 2018 IEEE ICCP, go once again to PDF eXpress plus, login and upload the pdf version of your article in order to check if it is Xplore-compatible (and how to fix it, in case it is not).