Best Paper Awards
The conference will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference closing session.
- Intelligent Systems Best Paper Award
- Computer Vision Best Paper Award
- Distributed Computing and Networking Best Paper Award
The author of an awarded paper, and co-authors if any, will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- The invitation to submit an extended and revised version of the paper, aiming for its publication in a book or a journal
The awards will be conferred to the author(s) of the papers presented at the conference, selected by the Program/Conference Committee Chairs. The decision criterion will consider both the paper quality (assessed by the Program Committee), and the oral presentation quality (feedback given by session chairs at the conference venue).