Checklist for camera ready submission
Please complete the steps bellow no later than the specified due date.
1. Modify your paper according to the reviewers comments.
2. Make sure the paper's format is A4 (210x297mm / 8.27"x11.69"), two-column, with no page numbers, it does not exceed 8 pages and complies with the IEEE formatting requirements.
3. Check your references and bring them to the standard IEEE format.
4. Add the appropriate copyright notice on the first page of your paper, footer, left column only (please choose the notice that fits your situation; in most cases, this will be the last item):
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9080-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9080-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-9080-8/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
5. The Acknowledgement, if present, should be placed in a separate section of your paper rather than on the bottom of the paper's first page.
6. To make the paper available via the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, the PDF file must be compatible with IEEE Xplore, as described in IEEE PDF Specification for IEEE Xplore. To check this, you should:
- Login to IEEE PDF eXpress® using your username and password. For Conference ID use 51029XP.
If you don't have an IEEE PDF eXpress® acount yet, follow the instructions here.
- If you get the message "You are recognized by the system as an existing user but you do not have an account for this IEEE PDF eXpress® Conference ID. You must set up an account first.", just press Continue and enter your email and password. You will get an email confirmation (please note the deadline specified in the mail is valid for this account, NOT for ICCP 2020!).
- Upload the pdf version of your paper in order to check if it is Xplore-compatible (and how to fix it, if it is not). For help on converting your manuscript into an Xplore-compatible PDF, see the instructions here.
7. After the compatibility test is passed, upload the paper which passed the compatibility test into the EasyChair submission system.
8. Also update in EasyChair(upper right menu): the paper title, author list with affiliations, keywords list and abstract .
9. In EasyChair sign the copyright agreement: press the button Sign CopyRight Agreement then press Sign IEEE CopyRight Form and follow the instructions provided by the form.