Call for Papers
Technical tracks include, but are not limited to
Agent-based and Multiagent Systems; Knowledge Representation, Reasoning and Engineering; Ontology Modeling and Mediation; Machine Learning; Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications, Web and Knowledge-based Information Systems; Agreement Technologies; Systems and Organization
Image Processing Techniques and Methods; Segmentation and Features; Stereovision and 3D Reconstruction; Motion, Optic Flow and Tracking; Statistics and Machine Learning for Vision; Object Recognition; Perception and Representation; Driving Assistance Applications; Vision-based Robotic Applications; Biomedical Image Analysis, Semantic Media Annotation;
Distributed Computing and Networking:
Context Aware; Autonomic Computing; Resource Coordination and Management; Quality of Service; Queuing Network Models; Pervasive Computing; Grid Computing; Fault Tolerance
- Large Scale Reasoning on Web Data: organized in cooperation with the LarKC EU FP7 project.
- Text and Media Semantic Annotation: organized in cooperation with the INSEMTIVES EU FP7 project.
- Green Computing: organized in cooperation with GAMES EU FP7 project.
- Semantic technologies in signal processing: organized in cooperation with PlanetData EU FP7 project and the Slovenian-Romanian 404/2010 bilateral project.
- HiPerGRID: organized in cooperation with "Politehnica" University of Bucharest.